We thrive with the support of friends, members, parents, and alumni.
Recent event highlights:
- Spring weekend in New York City with an exclusive curator-led tour of Grant Wood: American Gothic and Other Fables at the Whitney Museum of American Art, and visits to several private collections
- Fall Fellows weekend in Williamstown with behind-the-scenes exhibition tours, reserved seats at annual Plonsker lecture, and dinner with visiting artist Clifford Owens
- Curator-led tour of World War I and the Visual Arts at the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Lecture and book signing by Nicholas O’Donnell ’97, author of A Tragic Fate – Law and Ethics in the Battle of Nazi Looted Art
- Trip to Portland, Maine including exclusive visits to galleries, studios, and private collections
- Tour of Beijing and Shanghai, showcasing the contemporary art scene and significant historic sites
- Annual Williamstown Fall Fellows Weekend
- Advance invitations to preview and opening receptions
- Reserved seating at special lectures/symposia
- Program and exhibition schedules three times a year
- Invitation to annual trip with Museum director
- 20% Discount at Museum Gift Shop
- Complimentary collections handbook
- Opportunity for artist studio visits and dinners with visiting artists
- Priority registration for domestic and international travel with Museum director
- Opportunity to “tag along” with director/ curator to art fairs like Art Basel or Armory as available
- Complimentary publications (periodic)
- First priority registration for domestic and international travel with Museum director
- Behind-the-scenes visits with museum staff
- Private exhibition tours
- Becks Printing
- Fine Art Security Transport
- GVH Studio, Inc.
- MacFarlane Office Products
- Mullen Moving and Storage
Your tax-deductible contribution to WCMA—no matter its size—allows us to remain one of the premier academic art museums in the nation.
Thank You for your support!