We thrive with the support of friends, members, parents, and alumni.
The weekend is an opportunity to connect with WCMA and its network of closest supporters in both fun and meaningful ways. Experience special programs with curators, faculty, and students that engage deeply with our collection, both on view and behind closed doors.
More information about the Fellows program can be found below. If you are interested in learning more about the weekend, or in joining the Fellows program, please contact Andrée Heller, Development Manager, at [email protected].
Recent event highlights:
- Trip to Washington DC with curator and expert-led tours of museums and architectural sites, a visit to a private collection, and exclusive experiences at several other arts destinations.
- Fall Fellows weekend in Williamstown with behind-the-scenes exhibition tours, studio visits with local artists, reserved seats at annual Plonsker lecture, and dinner with visiting multimedia artist Nestor Siré, and musicians Neil Leonard and Miguel Nuñez. Previous special guests include Clifford Owens, Sharon Hayes, Jon Rubin, among others.
- Spring weekend in New York City with an exclusive curator-led tour of Grant Wood: American Gothic and Other Fables at the Whitney Museum of American Art, and visits to several private collections
- Curator-led tour of World War I and the Visual Arts at the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Lecture and book signing by Nicholas O’Donnell ’97, author of A Tragic Fate – Law and Ethics in the Battle of Nazi Looted Art
- Trip to Portland, Maine including exclusive visits to galleries, studios, and private collections
- Tour of Beijing and Shanghai, showcasing the contemporary art scene and significant historic sites
- Annual Williamstown Fall Fellows Weekend
- Advance invitations to preview and opening receptions
- Reserved seating at special lectures/symposia
- Program and exhibition schedules three times a year
- Invitation to annual trip with Museum director
- 20% Discount at Museum Gift Shop
- Complimentary collections handbook
- Opportunity for artist studio visits and dinners with visiting artists
- Priority registration for domestic and international travel with Museum director
- Opportunity to “tag along” with director/ curator to art fairs like Art Basel or Armory as available
- Complimentary publications (periodic)
- First priority registration for domestic and international travel with Museum director
- Behind-the-scenes visits with museum staff
- Private exhibition tours
- Becks Printing
- Fine Art Security Transport
- GVH Studio, Inc.
- MacFarlane Office Products
- Mullen Moving and Storage
Your tax-deductible contribution to WCMA—no matter its size—allows us to remain one of the premier academic art museums in the nation.
Thank You for your support!