Hours & Admission
The Williams College Museum of Art is located on the campus of Williams, a liberal arts college, in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts.
An active, collecting museum, we feature a broad range of exhibitions that challenge assumptions about art, history, and the world in which we live. We look forward to welcoming you to our museum. All of our exhibitions and programs are free and open to all.
Admission is free.
Open Every Day 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Our address is:
15 Lawrence Hall Drive, Suite 2
Williamstown, Massachusetts 01267-3248
The museum is wheelchair accessible from the Route 2 (Main) entrance. There is parking in front of the museum. If you would like to make use of one of the museum’s wheelchairs during your visit or if you have questions about accessibility, please contact us at (413) 597-2376, and we will be happy to assist you.
- General Information: (413) 597-2429
- Fax: (413) 597-5000
- Group Tours: (413) 597-2038
- Membership: (413) 597-3091
- Museum Shop: (413) 597-3233
- Please refrain from using your cell phone in the galleries.
- Large groups are welcome to tour the galleries on their own. However, we do require reservations through the Education department.
- We encourage sketching and note taking in the galleries. Please use pencils.
Photography and videography for personal, non-commercial use is allowed in the museum as long as the images are taken without a flash, or the use of tripods and/or monopods. The museum may prohibit photography and videography in special exhibition galleries and for specific works of art. Please inquire at the visitor service desk upon arrival.
For press and other special photography, please contact the museum’s Public Relations Office in advance.
Kim Hugo, Public Relations Coordinator: (413) 597-3352
For information related to rights & reproduction requests, please contact the museum’s Registrarial Office.
Rachel Tassone, Associate Registrar: (413) 597-2396